Road Traffic Accident Claims
Personal Injury Claims and Claiming Compensation
We all know driving a car can be dangerous and at some point you may have been involved in a road traffic accident. But did you know that if you don’t choose the right solicitor you could be losing out?
We have been helping clients for nearly twenty years and have a wealth of experience dealing with Road Traffic accident claims. Whether you have had a car crash, being knocked over by a car, knocked from a motorcycle of bicycle.
We can help you no matter your injury whether whiplash to a more serious such as loss of limb/disabled.
Our Road Traffic Accident services include:
- Whiplash Claims
- Car Accident (Travelling as passenger or as non-fault driver)
- Motorbike accident claims
- Cyclist accident claims
- Uninsured driver/Untraced driver claims
When you have been involved in a car accident, compensation does not just relate to the injury. You may be entitled to other types of damages (compensation).
- Special Damages- Money awarded to you to compensate you for any out of pocket expenses associated with your road traffic accident.
- Property Damages- Your personal items may have damaged or broken as a result of your road traffic accident. E.g: Clothing, jewellery, mobile phone, car or bike
- Medical Damages- This could be awarded to offset any necessary and reasonable medical treatment such as, home visits, physiotherapy, medical aids, travel costs to and from medical appointment, ‘Gratuitous care’ – which is costs of care provided by relatives.
- Loss of Earnings- If you have had to take time away from work then you also may be eligible to claim for loss of earning plus for future earnings where your injury prevents an immediate return to the workplace.
You are an individual person and it is logical then to point out that the injuries you incur as a result of a road traffic accident can be very different to another person. You may think you have a whiplash injury which may very well be the case. But was it to your back, your shoulder, your neck? Do you know feel very anxious as a driver or passenger? Are you having trouble sleeping at night? These are the questions that the right solicitor should be asking. How can the correct compensation be claimed for you without knowing your injuries and the impact being involved in a car crash has impacted you.
This can be ultimate difference between ensuring the right medical rehabilitation whether physically or mentally and also ensuring you receive the right amount of compensation. This is what we can do for you. We ensure our service and investigation is tailored to you to ensure that we are representing you correctly.
Many personal injury solicitors fail to work to this ethos by trying to push your claim through as quickly as possible. This is sometimes the right way forward but our main consideration is that we get the right compensation and help.
We pride ourselves on our reputation and our service is founded on an approachable non legal jargon basis. We will keep you fully informed at all times, handing your claim for compensation and letting you know of any progress.
So if you have been involved in a road traffic accident get in touch by either phoning 01772 424999, emailing email@example.com or visting us at 71 Hough Lane Leyland PR25 2SA. Our friendly team of injury experts can offer you a free no-obligation consultation today.