Company and Partnership – Legal Advice
At Solicitor Direct we provide a comprehensive service to a wide range of small to medium enterprises who are setting up new business ventures, need help in running or growing established businesses or looking to retire or sell.
Whether it is a private or public company, a partnership, limited liability partnership or sole trader we aim to work with that business and give both legal advice and also provide a commercial approach to enable the business to maximise its trading opportunities.
We can provide advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Business start-ups
- Company law advice
- Sales and purchases of business assets and companies
- Shareholders agreements and joint ventures
- Bank finance and security advice
- Advice to company directors in difficult trading conditions, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase
- Partnership advice
- Franchise, distribution and agency agreements and other commercial contracts
Give us a call to discuss the issues you face on 01772 424999, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form to the right and we will phone you.